CareerConnect at John F. Kennedy High School provides Business and Engineering students hands-on learning and career exploring opportunities, which enhance students’ core academic skills and prepares them for a variety of post-secondary options, e.g., college, apprenticeships or the workforce.It is estimated that over 90% of today’s jobs require some type of post-secondary training to prepare students for the real world-of-work.
- Tina Clark
- Linda Count
- HSoB Leadership
- HSoB Principles of Business
- Web Page Design
- Future Business Leaders of America FBLA
- Distributive Education Clubs of America DECA
- Victor Loya
- Heather Randall
- Project Lead the Way
- Principles of Engineering POE
- Introduction to Engineering Design IED
CareerConnecting Experiences Offered
- CareerX ~ An exploration for all freshmen engineering students.
- CareerCoach ~ A mentorship for the juniors and seniors in the Energy class.
- CareerLaunch ~An Internship for rising juniors and seniors.
- Resume/Cover Letter Assistance
- Application Writing / Interviewing Tips
- Job Searching / Dress for Success Tips
- Career Assessment test
- Mock Interviews
- Career Panels & Speakers
Anne Aragon, DPS CareerConnect Partnership | Internship Coordinator
John F. Kennedy High School
2855 S. Lamar Street | Denver, CO 80227
O: 720-423-4381 | F: 720-423-4315
Room 230 | Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Visit our school’s home page: John F. Kennedy High School